Monday, June 18, 2007

Retail

Sorry for the lengthy delay. With working 2 jobs (one being 40 hours a week) plus babysitting, I've been a tad busy. Not to mention I shouldn't talk about what goes on at TD (for privacy and customer courtesy reasons), so I haven't had much to post.

This comic is probably one of the best comics I've ever read. Okay, that's not true.
But if you have worked in retail, you're going to understand where I'm coming from.

Note: click on the images to make them bigger (aka: legible)


Customer A: It's not about giving you a good deal. It's about us making money. Sorry to break it to you.
Customer B: It's first come first serve. And no, we don't save Christmas stuff in the back so we can sell it to you at half price on Boxing day. That's not how it works. Again, sorry to break it to you.
Customer C: I'm sorry, but we actually can't take the tills out and start counting until you're out of the store.



(Note: I used one of these on Saturday)

Hahaha... okay, okay... So it doesn't make any sense if you've never worked in retail. But if you have, it's definitely amusing... and SO true.

No comments: